Thursday, December 13, 2012

12.12.12 Neon fun!!!!

Yesterday I was beaming just as much as my pants were from how fun my outfit was. The bright neon color of my pants and scarf made me so happy. Like always if you are going to wear something neon and bright like this, I would suggest grounding it with black. It keeps the outfit from going overboard and at the same time makes the colors in the outfit pop!
I began to notice that when I am putting together my outifits I typically stick to a 3 color scheme pallet. Unless you are wearing a printed piece that has more than 3 colors I would say this is a great piece of advice. It makes it easy to put outfits together when going by this rule.
Another rule of thumb for myself is that in the winter you must make sure that you coat/jacket matches as well. When living in a cold city you will be wearing coats a lot and sometimes you may never take it off throughout the night. So make sure to get a variety of great coats to complete your outfit. I have always taken advantage of Old Navy's outerwear sale that they have each year around thanksgiving time. Most coats are marked 50% off!! Also always look for winter coats when spring has arrived because you are more than likely gonna get a great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment