Monday, December 3, 2012

12.1.12 Comfy party outfit

Leggings and tunics should be every girls best friend. I personally love being able to throw on a pair of leggings and a cute top to go almost anywhere. You can dress them up or down very easily. This particular evening I was going to a friends birthday house party. I wanted to look cute but didn't want to be overdressed for the occassion.
So I went with a pair of black leggings, a colorful top, and my favorite long black sweater. I would suggest everyone to purchase a black and brown sweater like this because it is incredibly versatile. You will find yourself wearing it all fall, winter, and spring. Also having belts that can be worn above your natural waistline is a great trick to create shape when wearing a long sweater and much more.
One of my favorite trends right now is wearing knee high socks under your boots that match the outfit somehow. My grey socks match my scarf and the grey strips on my shirt.


  I would also love to thank Kristin for being my fill in photographer for the night and getting down on the ground for these photos!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment