Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11.9.12 Pretty in Purple.. :)

      I'm absolutely in love with this new outfit for so many reasons that I don't even know where to begin.
I think I will start from the top and just work my way down. The blouse...oh my gosh how I love this blouse. :) It has one of the most amazing patterns I have seen in a while and I just love all of the different colors within. Blouses that have this many colors are a great piece in your wardrobe because you can mix and match with so many different bottoms. You could wear pink, purple, blue, black, or white bottoms and it would look amazing everytime.

Next I will talk about my skirt. This pencil skirt is a cotton material which makes life so much better. LOL. It is not too tight and restricting and has panels and seams that contour your bottom half just great. Since the month said it was November I put on some tights to make sure I was nice and warm all day. Granted it felt like August this day but I still felt great since the tights aren't too thick.

Lastly to my shoes...since you all should know by now that I have this addiction I have a great selection of different colored heels to go with almost every outfit. So it only seemed right to throw on some shiny purple heels to go with my Pretty in Purple ensemble. And may I suggest checking out New York and Company if you are a fan of this outfit. A bonus is that they always have a sale going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment