Sunday, November 4, 2012

11.2.12 HOTT Pink!!

Colored pants! Colored pants! And more Colored pants!! I have been a huge fan of pants in all different colors for a very long time. Before the skinny jean fad it was Express' Chino colored khakis I would rock all of the time. Here's a throwback collage to prove my love for colored pants. :) I had these pants in every color they made. hahahaha!
Colored pants are so fun to create outfits with. Back to my HOTT pink, black, and grey outfit tho... These pink pants are basically neon so I paired them with black to really make the pink pop. My black suede boots look great with a pair of knee high socks just slightly peeking out. Once I had the boots on I knew exactly what scarf I could pair with this outfit too. Yes my socks were the inspiration for my scarf choice. Gotta take inspiration from every piece in every outfit. :)
A simple black turtleneck sweater was perfect for the kind of weather we have been seeing these last couple of days. It kept me warm all day. I loved this outfit even more since I was able to wear it work and then also out for drinks with some friends. The pink pants and metallic scarf made it fun enough to wear out to the bar for me. 

So my biggest piece of advice for this post would be...buy Colored demin/pants whenever you find a great buy or pair. You will wear them all year around and be able to have so much fun creating outfits with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment