Thursday, September 27, 2012

9.25.12 Gotta love lace...

Today's outfit was brought together by one simple similarity. Lace. My blue pencil skirt has a strip of lace down the sides and the moment I saw it I knew what shirt I could wear with it. My blouse which of course is from TJMaxx :) had the exact strip of lace across the chest. Mixing a solid skirt with a printed top always adds more to any outfit.

 
You can tuck your blouse in or leave it out. Both ways are just as cute, so whatever floats your boat goes. :)

One of my favorite items for the fall and winter besides scarves are TIGHTS!! All of the dresses and skirts you wear during warmer times can still be worn by just throwing on a pair of tights. I love getting mine from Target! $5 a peice for a ton of different colors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment